Nothing is more frustrating than having a CMM down. Has the following ever happened to you when you call for service?
- You leave a voicemail, and no one responds until the next day.
- When your call is returned, you’re told the wait for service is 3 to 5 days.
- When the service technician arrives, you learn the needed parts are out of stock and must be ordered.
- After a wait of about two weeks, your machine is finally up and running.
While some CMM vendors allow scenarios like this to happen, you won’t experience this lack of service with MSI. If your machine is down, you have our commitment to provide professional customer service, quick turnaround, and experienced service engineers to fix your machine correctly.
Give us a chance and experience the benefits:
- Over 100 years of combined experience servicing Sheffield, G&L, and Bendix CMMs.
- A person to answer the phone. When you call we answer and there’s no voicemail during normal operating hours.
- Same or next day service. If your CMM is down, you’re our top priority.
- Free tech support. We may be able to fix your problem right over the phone.
- No minimum charges for service.
- Lower service rates for better service – no hidden costs.
- Huge inventory of parts. We repair many items that OEMs consider obsolete.
- Lower part costs because we go straight to the original source for off-the-shelf items.
- In-house mechanical drive part manufacturing in our machine shop.
- Renishaw Repair by Exchange support for your probes, probe heads, and controllers.